13:44 Team ShankerStudy
1. Agate: Protector essence. Protects person from psychic attack. Prevents loss of energy to another person.
2. Amber: Grounds person and stops spacey behaviour Stability.
3. Amethyst: Lifts person to a higher level of consciousness. Aids alcoholics. Do not use with hyperactive people.
4. Apatite: Calms the nervous system.
5. Apophyllite: Vision quest essence. Promotes meditation and emphasizes person's spiritual qualities.
6. Aquamarine: Mother Nature's tranquilizer essence. Natural tranquilizer for any kind of stress. Insomnia.
7. Aventurine, (green): Self-worth essence. Promotes values of self through ability to love oneself.
8. Bloodstone: Aids healing of any heart-related injury on any level. Powerful healer.
9. Chrysoprase: For those who are rigid in their mental outlook.
10. Citrine: Aids in concentration, improves memory for senility or poor memory.
11. Coral: Improves circulation.
12. Diamond: Insights into ourselves.
13. Emerald: Powerful cleanser via the heart; supports the immune system.
14. Fire Opal: High energy, vitality; addresses co-dependence.
15. Flint: Cuts through to root cause or main issue of problem. Grounding.
16. Fluorite: Strengthens mental capacities, helps them to focus. For those in a "Care Givers Role".
17. Garnet, (red): General vitality and energy boost.
18. Hematite: Aids in stabilizing a person on any and all levels. Grounding.
19. Jade: Digs out repressed, suppressed heart-related issues.
20. Lapis Lazuli: Allows person to communicate more clearly. Speaks up for self, confidence.
21. Moldavite: Heart injury; connecting with the repressed, suppressed root cause., alien consciousness.
22. Moonstone: Feminine integration essence. Getting in touch with feelings, emotions, right brained.
23. Obsidian: Reflection essence. Reflects suppressed, repressed issues and mirrors them back to the person on a conscious level. Reflects negative from others. Protects.
24. Opal: (Australian) Manic-depression. Brings up emotions from individuals who are disconnected from them.
25. Peridot: Powerful immune system supporter. Heart issues and cleansing of them.
26. Pyrite: Helps person to value themselves; emphasizes self-esteem issues. Confidence booster.
27. Petrified Wood: Helps disorganized, "spacey" individuals to ground themselves. Grounding.
28. Red Jasper: Bestows a sense of protection on the individual.
29. Rhodochrosite: Past traumas involving heart and head are brought forward to be healed.
30. Rhodonite: Supports self-esteem and confidence.
31. Rose Quartz: Helps release old emotionally charged conditioning tapes. Self-love supported.
32. Ruby: Powerful energizer on all levels; Do Not use on cancer patients.
33. Rutilated Quartz: Soothes stressed nervous system and stressed-out individuals.
34. Sapphire, (blue): Enables us to accurately see ourselves- faults as well as strengths.
35. Sequoia, (petrified): Zen Buddhist essence. The ability to accept whatever Life is throwing at you
without "drama queen" antics. Blends your feelings with your mental activity and creates harmony.
36. Smoky Quartz: Digs out serious unconscious issues that we have buried.
37. Sodalite: Improves our intuitive knowing and our trust in that process.
38. Tiger's Eye: Brings a strong sense of value to the self. Supports solid self-confidence.
39. Topaz, (gold): Brings sunlight back into a person's life; a sense of hope.
(a) Black: release negativity, fears, anxieties.
(b) Pink: connects primitive responses with heart.
(c) Green: cleans out toxic conditions in the body on any level, and
(d) Blue (Indicolite): Speaking up of ourselves.
41. Unakite: Healing past hurts/wounds of the heart/emotions and re-discovery of how to dal with them on a positive and growth level.
A Guide to Palmistry (90) Article (50) Articles (114) Bhrigu Samhita (106) Bhrigunadi Principles (1) Books (3) Charms Talismans and Spells (72) Cow (1) Dr. Adawal Astro Channel (53) Dr. Adawal's Books (7) Earthquake Astrology (1) Encyclopedia of Vedic Astrology: Planetary Transit (144) Encyclopedia of Vedic Astrology: Remedies (283) Encyclopedia of Vedic Astrology: Tajik Shastra and Annual Horoscopy (79) Encyclopedia of Vedic Astrology: Yogas (88) Gemology (12) Gemstones (3) General Predictive Astrology (46) Guest Authors (5) Hindi Articles (1) Indian Anchorites (1) Indian Politicians (11) Indian way of Life Basic Truths of Indian Philosophy (1) Jupiter’s effects in Astrological Houses (1) Know About Zodiac Signs (406) Learn Vedic Astrology (16) Learn Vedic Astrology - Higher Level (41) Lord Shiva (1) Love Astrology (8) Mantras for Nakshatras (28) Mars and Mercury (254) Moon in Houses (2) Movie Review (1) Nav Samvat 2065 (2008 – 09 A.D.) (1) News Astrology (23) Palmistry (9) Planet Talk (3) Planets (2) Planets Signs and Houses (275) Signs and Houses: Vedic Astrology Myths and Facts (1) Strong Nominees of Year 2008 Presidential in US (1) Sun Placed in Various Houses - Results (1) Sun Sign Forecast for 2012 (6) Sun Signs 2016 (13) Today''s Astral Energy (2) Today's Astral Energy (292) Todays Astro Tip (3) TV Videos - Part III (1) Vastu Shastra (74) Vedic Astrology & Dasa Systems (217) Vedic Astrology & Wealth & Prosperity (145) Vedic Astrology & Your Profession (288) Vedic Mantras (28) Venus Effect (1) What is Gemini (2) What is Taurus (1) Yagna and Pooja (3) Yantras and Astrology (3)