13:44 Team ShankerStudy
1. Agate: Protector essence. Protects person from psychic attack. Prevents loss of energy to another person.
2. Amber: Grounds person and stops spacey behaviour Stability.
3. Amethyst: Lifts person to a higher level of consciousness. Aids alcoholics. Do not use with hyperactive people.
4. Apatite: Calms the nervous system.
5. Apophyllite: Vision quest essence. Promotes meditation and emphasizes person's spiritual qualities.
6. Aquamarine: Mother Nature's tranquilizer essence. Natural tranquilizer for any kind of stress. Insomnia.
7. Aventurine, (green): Self-worth essence. Promotes values of self through ability to love oneself.
8. Bloodstone: Aids healing of any heart-related injury on any level. Powerful healer.
9. Chrysoprase: For those who are rigid in their mental outlook.
10. Citrine: Aids in concentration, improves memory for senility or poor memory.
11. Coral: Improves circulation.
12. Diamond: Insights into ourselves.
13. Emerald: Powerful cleanser via the heart; supports the immune system.
14. Fire Opal: High energy, vitality; addresses co-dependence.
15. Flint: Cuts through to root cause or main issue of problem. Grounding.
16. Fluorite: Strengthens mental capacities, helps them to focus. For those in a "Care Givers Role".
17. Garnet, (red): General vitality and energy boost.
18. Hematite: Aids in stabilizing a person on any and all levels. Grounding.
19. Jade: Digs out repressed, suppressed heart-related issues.
20. Lapis Lazuli: Allows person to communicate more clearly. Speaks up for self, confidence.
21. Moldavite: Heart injury; connecting with the repressed, suppressed root cause., alien consciousness.
22. Moonstone: Feminine integration essence. Getting in touch with feelings, emotions, right brained.
23. Obsidian: Reflection essence. Reflects suppressed, repressed issues and mirrors them back to the person on a conscious level. Reflects negative from others. Protects.
24. Opal: (Australian) Manic-depression. Brings up emotions from individuals who are disconnected from them.
25. Peridot: Powerful immune system supporter. Heart issues and cleansing of them.
26. Pyrite: Helps person to value themselves; emphasizes self-esteem issues. Confidence booster.
27. Petrified Wood: Helps disorganized, "spacey" individuals to ground themselves. Grounding.
28. Red Jasper: Bestows a sense of protection on the individual.
29. Rhodochrosite: Past traumas involving heart and head are brought forward to be healed.
30. Rhodonite: Supports self-esteem and confidence.
31. Rose Quartz: Helps release old emotionally charged conditioning tapes. Self-love supported.
32. Ruby: Powerful energizer on all levels; Do Not use on cancer patients.
33. Rutilated Quartz: Soothes stressed nervous system and stressed-out individuals.
34. Sapphire, (blue): Enables us to accurately see ourselves- faults as well as strengths.
35. Sequoia, (petrified): Zen Buddhist essence. The ability to accept whatever Life is throwing at you
without "drama queen" antics. Blends your feelings with your mental activity and creates harmony.
36. Smoky Quartz: Digs out serious unconscious issues that we have buried.
37. Sodalite: Improves our intuitive knowing and our trust in that process.
38. Tiger's Eye: Brings a strong sense of value to the self. Supports solid self-confidence.
39. Topaz, (gold): Brings sunlight back into a person's life; a sense of hope.
(a) Black: release negativity, fears, anxieties.
(b) Pink: connects primitive responses with heart.
(c) Green: cleans out toxic conditions in the body on any level, and
(d) Blue (Indicolite): Speaking up of ourselves.
41. Unakite: Healing past hurts/wounds of the heart/emotions and re-discovery of how to dal with them on a positive and growth level.